WE HAVE STALLS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY BOARD. Please call 215-242-8892 for more info.
Located in Fairmount Park, NWS is one of the finest boarding facilities in the area. Our board is full care and includes 24 hour on-site monitoring. Horses are bedded on straw in large comfortable box stalls. They are fed, hayed and watered twice a day and their stalls are mucked on a daily basis. Turnout is provided in pairs or on an individual basis. Sorry, we do not offer self care board.
For your riding pleasure, we have two fenced arenas: our large outdoor arena features a course of jumps, and an indoor lighted arena that was recently leveled and renovated with sand and geo-textile footing from FootingFirst. Arenas are cleaned and dragged on a daily basis.
If trail riding is your sport, NWS is ideal. We are located in Fairmount Park right at the north entrance to Forbidden Drive, where riders can pick up many fine horse trails. Fairmount Park trails boasts beautiful meadows, the rushing waters of the Wissahickon and the ever changing foliage of the seasons.
- An indoor lighted arena with sand and European geo-textile footing
- A large outdoor ring- complete with a full course of jumps
- Trail and park accessibility
- Wash stall with hot/cold running water
- Heated tack room
- Bathroom with washer and dryer
- Easy parking
- $560.00 a month for a regular box stall (9’X9′)
- $600.00 a month for an extra large stall (14’X9′)
WE HAVE STALLS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY BOARD.
For availability, call (215) 242-8892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org