Come by for a visit! NWS is located near the intersection of Northwestern and Germantown Avenues in the northwest corner of the city of Philadelphia on the border of Philadelphia and Montgomery County. Plenty of parking is available.
Northwestern Stables, Inc.
120 Northwestern Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Phone: (215) 242-8892
If you’re coming to the barn from Center City, allow about 45 minutes:
- Take 76 west to Lincoln Drive exit
- Stay right and merge onto Ridge Ave. Follow the hill to the right, bear left at the top.
- Turn right on Walnut Lane, then left on Henry Ave. (Henry has much less traffic than if you stay on Ridge)
- Follow Henry Ave a few miles until it merges back together with Ridge Ave.
- Turn right on Bells Mill Rd. then left on Germantown Ave.
- Turn left onto Northwestern Ave. (Intersection is at Bruno’s Restaurant and Chestnut Hill College)
- The barn is on your left on Northwestern Ave.